Read Cristina's article. Is her Saturday like yours?
Click to check
Read her article again and check you understand the highlighted words. Then use them to complete the sentences below.
- Jack usually gets up at 7.30. he has a shower.
- lunch I often sleep for half an hour.
- She always has a bath she goes to bed.
- the week I work 9.00 5.00.
- I usually get home at about midnight, and I go to bed.
- We usually watch TV it's time to go to bed.
You are going to write an article for a magazine called My favourite day. Write four paragraphs. First look at the questions and make notes of what you can say.
- What's your favourite day of the week? Why?
- What do you usually do in the morning?
- Where do you have lunch? What do you usually do after lunch?
- What do you usually do in the evening?
Now write your article. Choose which of your ideas you want to use. Dont forget to use some of the highlighted words to link together your ideas.