At Leomilla Translation, we help people achieve their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. Our teachers need to be passionate, caring, and inspiring as they have a direct impact on our student’s lives. Our approach to learning is highly focused on Efficacy. We not only want to change our student’s future by teaching them English in the most effective way, but we also want to make a positive impact on the lives of our teachers and to give them the tools and support they need to grow in their career.
- Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA or equivalent TEFL certificate.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Be a native or bilingual speaker of English
- Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
- Be well informed and sensitive to cultural issues
- Be interested in your students and care about their progress
- Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your students
- Engage in on-going professional development
- Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work
Dr. Agnes Kenez, Owner Leomilla Translation